Watch this interview with Leigh Hobbs and think about how Leigh works and what influences his illustrations:
- As you watch this video make a list of at least three things you learn from Leigh.
- You might like to draw quick cartoons as well.
- Discuss and share your ideas with each other.
- Compare Leigh’s studio with Ron Brooks. What differences do you notice?
- Keep these fresh in your mind as you begin to write and illustrate your picture storybook.
Make notes and keep your observations fresh in your mind as you think about how you might write and illustrate your picture storybook.