Early Years educators may consider some of the following activities and ideas in association with the themes raised by this resource:
- Discuss with the children: What is an avatar?
- Discuss with the children: What would you like your ‘wild’ self to look like?
- Children could draw their ‘wild’ self and make up stories about their avatars and characters.
- Children could use plasticine or paper to make a ‘wild’ self sculpture.
- Discuss with the children: How would life be different if we had wings, scales or webbed feet?